1. Order acceptance Quotations are deemed accepted upon the client giving an order to Fingertips either in writing (email) or verbally, and Fingertips accepting the order by response. An order form will also be required to be filled in by the client. Fingertips reserve the right to refuse to accept any order or impose terms and conditions to be accepted by the client for whatever reason.
2. Errors Fingertips do not accept liability for incorrect transcription. Although Fingertips proof read material before transmitting to the client, it must be noted that the final proof reading and checking of transcription is the responsibility of the client.
3. Payment Payment terms are 14 days from the date of invoice. Reminders including emails, invoices by post and telephone contact will be attempted to recover late payments, but if payment is still not received, Fingertips reserve the right to charge 8% above the Bank of England base rate per month on late payment. Payments are to be made by bank transfer, credit card or cheque to Fingertips. Payment for couriers and postage of materials will be borne by the client. Our prices are subject to VAT, currently 20%.
4. Overdue/Unpaid Invoices Invoices that remain unpaid get passed to our debt collection agency. Any further charges incurred from recovering the debt are borne by the client.
5. Supply of Service Fingertips do not accept liability for failing to supply services through acts of God, fire, electricity, supply problems or problems with telecom links or any other reason caused beyond Fingertips control. Fingertips will of course ensure every possible attempt is made to deliver your transcripts even if these unlikely problems do occur.
6. Notification of change Fingertips reserve the right to change prices or terms as deemed necessary providing the client with 14 days notice before implementing these changes.
7. Confidentiality Fingertips’ staff are required to sign a confidentiality agreement undertaking not to disclose any information revealed by the client to a third party, nor to use such information for their own account. All client information provided to Fingertips is for the use of Fingertips only and will not be disclosed to any third parties. The Proprietor of Fingertips also signs a Confidentiality Agreement between Fingertips and the Client.
8. Termination of Customer Agreement. This Agreement can be terminated by the client at any time providing all monies outstanding are paid to Fingertips in full.